Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Phyllis Diller Passes at 95

The entertainment world lost a comedy legend. Phyllis Diller passed away at 95. I wasn't born yet when she started, but I was hearing about her comedic acts here and there. And the wigs and other stuff she wore including that LONG cigarette holder... Seems that kind of thing added to her acts.

"I bury a lot of my ironing in the backyard"

Only problem when I dig them up, the zombies beat me to it.

"His finest hour lasted a minute and a half"

Groucho Marx's hour lasted more than a minute and a huff.

"I love TV. It's not my fault if the tubes blow out when I laugh."

I like mascot costuming. It's not my fault if the fake fur falls out when the kids approach.

Let's wear a fright wig sometime in honor of her.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=751919

I know I'm way late again... We're losing good comedians and actors.

No comments: