Friday, June 29, 2007

Welcome to the new blog.

I've had a few people ask me why I don't have a blog. I've sometimes replied to them that I'm afraid that I'd turn it into a glowing nuclear slagheap one of these days once I started ripping into too many employers and other people. So, I figured I'd hop in and see what I can do without turning on the flamethrower to its highest setting of sun/nuclear. That's hot.

I'll see if I can post a little about myself here and there as time goes by.

I'm currently a student at George Mason University in Northern Virginia.

If you're wondering why the weird blog name, it's rather simple. My initials are RSG, I used to have a Geo Metro, now totalled, and I enjoy James Bond. But of course, there's another blogger out there called SeekGeo. I am not him, neither am I seeking to imitate him. We are two separate people and two separate blogs. Please don't confuse one for the other.

On to posting...

No comments: