I made this when I had to make dinner quickly and we had some cube steak, also known as "steak-umm."
2 tablespoons cooking oil like wok oil
1 box Steak-Umm or cube steak (about 12-16 oz)
1 diced medium onion
3-4 chopped scallions
2 chopped garlic cloves
1/2 can stewed tomatoes (optional)
tortillas (large or small)
1. Break up and brown the cube steak
2. In a wok or other cooking utensil, stir fry the eggs and garlic.
3. Add the cut-up onion and scallions when the egg is done.
4. When the onions are soft enough, add in the cube steak and stir fry for a few minutes
5. Serve hot on tortillas. Eat like a wrap or fold it over, sprinkling cheese on top.
Depending on the size of your tortillas and how hungry people are, it can feed 2-3.